link href='http://brainsandchatterboxfonts.webs.com/blogger-sifr.js' media='all' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>

Friday, October 22, 2010

Jana and Christopher come to visit

We were so lucky, a few weeks ago, Jana and her family came to visit and see the sights because Christopher had to work in PA.

This picture is of us on 10/10/10
Jana and I went on quite the adventure. We drove (I know, brave huh?) into Manhattan and spent the day seeing New York.
riding the subway

riding the ferry to see the Statue Of Liberty
Played at Toys R Us in Times Square



Played the HUGE piano at FAO Shwarz- which secretly I've always wanted to do... so fun!
Found the Manhattan Temple- such a peaceful place in the midst of a chaotic city... love the very evident difference.


Then the next day we headed to Philly... spent the day at the very fun Please Touch Me Museum and had some Philly cheese steaks.
Then to DC


We got to see so many things, it was so fun. We missed the Bureau of Engraving and Printing though... still sad about it, sorry!


And at night we tried to fatten them up Pezely style... homemade cotton candy, homemade ice cream and smores with HUGE marshmallows


more DC




Can I just say that Jana is such a wonderful mom... she's so patient and cute with her kids... I want to grow up to be like her. Really.




I'm already going through withdrawals.... it's too much fun being able to talk and talk to Jana all day. And their kids are adorable!!! I can't wait to spend more time with her and "my friend"

Come back soon! or one of needs to move closer. ;)



1 comment:

Adrienne said...

fun! wish we had friends to come visit for work. maybe we should meet up once a year in d.c. or something with everyone who is lonely on the east coast.