So, for my sanity I'm going to continue putting up some highlights from this last year.
Speaking of highlights- treats!!! I went a little crazy last year and started making cookies for neighbors and employees (not the crazy part) and then I just got so excited I kept thinking of delicious things to make. In one- yes ONE night, I made: cinnamon rolls, sugar cookies, chocolate crinkles, peanut butter cookies, snicker doodles, fudge, carmel... ok that might be it but I was so delighted---- they each were delicious!! and I usually have a baking disaster every three times I bake.


I broke one of my favorite ornaments last year... I was really sad. I got a 4 pack of these while at Utah State at Walmart and can't find any like them.
Our fireplace for Christmas Eve--- on TV. ha

Cute Uncle Brandon with cute new nephew.

Happy New Years. Yes, he's asleep. We were really exciting as we wished in the New Year. :)
Actually, it was fun, we were house and dog sitting for some good friends and played games for hours and because he fell asleep I got to watch my chick flick. It worked.
So, Temple Square in Utah is one of my favorite places to be in December. This isn't quite the same but pretty awesome. The Washington DC Temple has lights and last year they had a collection of Nativity Scenes from all different countries.... this one is from Australia--- how cool is it...look closer. All of the figures are made from pears and sea shells. Love it!


Making Gingerbread houses with Pat and Melissa. LOVE lOVE this time of year--- and love that it is about that time of year again. :) Already started listening to Christmas music. 


Our fireplace for Christmas Eve--- on TV. ha
Cute Uncle Brandon with cute new nephew.
Actually, it was fun, we were house and dog sitting for some good friends and played games for hours and because he fell asleep I got to watch my chick flick. It worked.
So, Temple Square in Utah is one of my favorite places to be in December. This isn't quite the same but pretty awesome. The Washington DC Temple has lights and last year they had a collection of Nativity Scenes from all different countries.... this one is from Australia--- how cool is it...look closer. All of the figures are made from pears and sea shells. Love it!





No comments:
Post a Comment