Three years ago My Grandma and Grandpa Schiess celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary, and this summer so did my Grandma and Grandpa Ripplinger. Back then (3 years ago) I didn't blog so I thought I'd say a little something here about both...
First off, holy moly- 50 year anniversaries!!! How amazing is that!! I'm such a lucky girl (FOR SOOOOO many reasons) but I have 4 awesome examples of marriage, friendship, happiness, stickin together. I love my grandparents and am so glad they had my parents, raises them how they did and are awesome examples too me.


Well, this summer I made another trip out to Utah (big year for events in Utah=trips home for me!! thanks Jen for coming home from a mission, Brit for getting married and G&G for making it 50 years!)For G&G Ripplinger's Anniversary, my sister Kylee made a three layer cake... She did an Aaaawesome job... Seriously, she had some help, but check it out.


We get a little excited and sometimes go a bit overboard----and this celebration was more like a reception.... how pretty is this...
She made the cake and then froze the layers for 2 days
She made the roses the week before, full roses, and little buds...
How amazing is this!! is She?!?
My uncle did an awesome job MCing.
Happy 50th!!



3 comments:
That was a fun night! I'm so glad we got to see and visit with you for a couple days.
Wow! I'm impressed with how much you've blogged since I last hopped on. It's good to see- like maybe there is a chance of us keeping in touch.:) Are you headed this way at all this holiday season?
I'm so glad you're blogging more! I always wonder what you are up to, but I am HORRIBLE at keeping in touch! I was bummed That I missed the big party, but I heard it was a blast. We love them and I'm so happy that they were able to have such a fun celebration.
Post a Comment