Still Catching Up
We tried to take family pictures... just in the "backyard" of my apartment complex. I'd put the camera where I wanted it and then press the timer and run. Some of them didn't turn out too bad though--





We went to Gettysburg and hired a guide that drove our car, showed us the sights and told us stories. It was a really neat experience.


Thanks Lisa for letting us borrow your car so that we could all ride together!!! Way too nice!

While Brandon and I had to work one day they headed to the Temple


Then of course we showed them DC and the monuments and Smithsonian's


So cute!



So much fun! I should have taken a picture of our apartment while they were here, we all stayed in our place... TONS more room than when my sisters stayed with us in Boston in our little 326 sq foot studio. Flashback..
The Apartment... (that's the whole thing) picture taken from the bathroom, to the right is a closet and that was it. :) It's probably the one apt I'll actually remember the square footage.
No comments:
Post a Comment