This was us before Jen got home from her mission. She served faithfully in the California Arcadia Spanish speaking mission. And she was one AWESOME missionary!! I'm so proud of her... and just a bit jealous of her wonderful experience.
And so happy she's now just a phone call away.
Well, because my mom hadn't decided if we girls were going to get to take Jen away the day after she got home (which was also the day before I flew back home) for girls night. The three of us had a blast.
But luckily we were able to convince my mom and all of us went again.... can't wait for the next one!! I need me some fry sauce, I'm out. (I do stock up while I'm there and fly that good stuff home with me, really). AND I miss my girls!
A few of the banners, welcoming Hermana Schiess home. We also tied bows all up and down the street.
Coming down the escalator
She's home!!! It was oh so fun for me to be able to be there when she got home. I missed being able to hear her speak in sacrament meeting and missed seeing all the family that came. But it was so so good to get a hug right when she got home.

Welcome home!! It was a little emotional because my parents have redecorated the upstairs... and it looks awesome!! but It was a surprise to Jen and for the first few minutes didn't seem like "home" but now we're ok. Just a few tears then :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE my sisters. Love my family. Love my extended family. Love Brandon's family. Love our Utah friends. Love our Boston Friends. Love our Maryland friends. Lots and Lots of love.
I really feel spoiled, lucky and blessed.




2 comments:
Some amazing pictures. It was so great to see Jeni when she came home. I'm so glad we got to see you this past summer though!!! Next time maybe come to Idaho.
You are always so positive! Thanks for reminding me of all the wonderful things in life there are to love. family and friends are the best. I miss you in our ward!
Post a Comment