How cute is my nephew?!?!? LooOOOOve him! He's seriously so cute!

Our Thanksgiving spread... delicious!!! I love food! I love Thanksgiving! I love having a day where you can't help but think of things you're so greatful for.

Oh the food... why don't we have more Thanksgivings during the year? we were in Arizona with Brandon's family... It was so fun, first actual holiday that we were with real real family (the blood kind :) on the actual day--- we've always been so lucky and have spent holidays with real family (the not blood kind).

So fun... sibling picture... I think Brandon's pretty good lookin handsome, and Jade is gorgeous! They look so similar, but I'm glad they look good in their own gender way :)


And more of the cutest little guy ever!

I know this isn't the best framed picture but his little smiles and eyes just get me.
I do wish we got a picture to document the shopping... oh the shopping, shopping, shopping. We started Day After Thanksgiving shopping at 11pm Thanksgiving night and went to Walmart (always crazy!!!!!!) and then the mall there that is open all night, then the other big stores... came home for a little cat nap and then Jade and I went out for another 7 or so hours. It was interesting, tiring, entertaining, crazy, and so so much fun.
What a fun trip! Thanks Pezelys!
No comments:
Post a Comment