link href='http://brainsandchatterboxfonts.webs.com/blogger-sifr.js' media='all' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Busy Busy-- Time to Catch Up

Wow, a lot has happened. I guess I'll just give some highlights...

Once upon a time, many moons ago Brandon and I got to go home to celebrate a late Christmas with both of our families and meet our favorite nephew!

I got to see Jana and Stace
Had so much fun with my family!!!


Traditional girls trip to DQ. We really missed Jen!




At Jade and Tim's we ate delicious food and spent a lot of time playing Super Mario Brothers, or as we like to call it Bubble Up. (Mostly I spent a lot of the time "bubbling up" so I didn't die. I've never been a Nintendo guru but back in the day I would play a game or two with my cousins. I'd play for 35 seconds and die and then they would get to play for 20 minutes. I love that with the new game you almost never die out).
We tried to take a family picture with a timer. I made it in the frame. :)
It was so much fun to see everyone!! and we LOVE this little guy!




No comments: