So, apparently I'm a picture-poster but hopefully a thousand pictures are better than a thousand of my garbled poorly worded sentences (but they'll be enough of those, no worries). I loved being home for a bit, I needed it, loved every second of it.... the only down side was that Brandon couldn't come too and I missed him bunches.
Here are some of the highlights:
(That's supposed to be from the movie White Christmas, get it?)
It snowed just for me a few days after I arrived and I loved it!

I love Temple Square in the winter time. I love Temple Square! I love the reflection pond and I loved that they put Mary and Joseph there this year.
Decorations... already mentioned that I love them but it's so fun to see my parent's decorations... we don't decorate much for other holidays but we have a whole storage room full of Christmas decorations at home. It's a little Christmas land inside. Love it.
I have realized this before but I am so blessed... for many many reasons but one of them is the amazing friends I have. I love them. So lucky! I wish I lived closer so I could have girls nights and Zucchini bread making parties and Applebees Oriental Chicken Salad lunches and just talk more and be closer to their cute kids so I could be a quasi-aunt. 









Lights Lights Lights. I love them. Layton Park.
Family Parties... I was lucky enough to be there for the Ripplinger and Schiess family Christmas parties, it's been years since I've been to them. So fun!
My family. I needed some family time, some sister time. I feel rejuvenated.
Temple Square. Lights. I can't get enough!!
I loved every second of this little trip. Thanks little family angles for making it possible. Thanks honey for letting me leave you- I missed you tons. Thanks family for spoiling me.
I needed this, loved it. I feel...full.



4 comments:
That is so great that you were able to come back for a while! It's amazing the peace and fulfillment that comes from "home."
I'm so glad I got to see you and catch up. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Dani~ This is so amazing!! I wish I could have came down to Utah and saw the lights this year but things got crazy. The lights look so great! The Christmas parties looked great. It looked like you had so much fun. Thanks for writing about it. I'm so glad that you were able to come to Utah and have a great time. Remember Angels watch over all of us!!
aw, that DOES look fun.
good ol' Utah doesnt let ya down, eh? i am glad Utah gave us snow this year :)
Post a Comment