link href='http://brainsandchatterboxfonts.webs.com/blogger-sifr.js' media='all' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Madeline, Natalie, Benny

I got to see "my girls" and Ben while we were in Boston (these are the girls that I nannied in Boston for a year and a half in 06 and 07).  It is so weird to spend so much time every day for so long being a quasi-mom and then not see them for months. I know it's not the real thing but for a year and a half I was the one to make most meals, to give hugs when they fall, to be the bad guy and not give treats if meals aren't eaten, to have throw up and snot all over you most days, to clean or need to clean every few minutes, to be the one they want when they get scared or want to tell you the song they learned at preschool.  I love them so much.  Here's some pictures while I was there.




Here they are while I was there helping at nights (Oct 07-June 08) 










And now, they're so big!  Especially Ben, he's walking and talking now (he doesn't always have fun things in his hair but the girls had their fun girly Christmas hair things out). So fun!































2 comments:

Jenny said...

How fun! They are cute kids! Looks like you had a fun holiday season as well. I love your new haircut...SUPER cute!

Shatzi Webster said...

Kids grow up SO FAST!! It's amazing when you haven't seen them for a while. It's hard to get over how much they've changed.