link href='http://brainsandchatterboxfonts.webs.com/blogger-sifr.js' media='all' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

Yahoo!!  Our tree is up (well it has been for a little bit, we're one of THOSE early people).  It's pretty squishy here in our living/dining/kitchen room but we always have room for a tree (Brandon found this out last year when we lived in a little studio apartment).

4 comments:

Holly Janeen said...

can i have some of those cinnamon rolls, please?
way cute tree :)

Trevan, Megan and Kaleigh! said...

Looks like Christmas at your home! I am running out of time to make my place look that way! Those cinnamon rolls look so yummy! Feel free to come teach me how to make them! They look delicious!

Alisa said...

I just had to smile when I saw all of your Christmas posts. When I see Christmassy stuff... I think of you... and how some of us not so EARLY people insisted that nonstop Christmas music could not start until AFTER Halloween... or at least Labor Day for goodness sakes!

Greg Erin Sydnee and Josh said...

I love your page! It is so cute. And some of the pictures you have of all of us are so awesome. I need copies. I love sharing the holidays with you! It was so wonderful spending some of the holidays with you. We love you and pray for you guys all of the time. Merry Christmas. Greg & Erin Rip