you know the song that says "I may be right, I may crazy"... well this should have been before the Thanksgiving post... that's right, in true Danielle fashion, I put up our tree right after Halloween. Brand's such a good sport... on an accurate time note (I'm sad, I took it down this week) reminds me of another song "I cry the day I take the tree down, I want the season to last all year round"
I didn't realize how blurry this picture was, but I do love the *Lights*
In my spare time (ha ha ha ha) I've been trying to get my craft on, with some help from some good friends and the idea inspired by Grandma Rip... Ta Da.... I made a homemade ornament and I thought it turned out pretty cute.
Love this time of year. I don't know what's going on with my right sleeve
Gingerbread House Making
We had quite the party. Egglestons and Joyce. LOTS of frosting. 4 houses. tons of candy. Fun Fun FUN
The Creation


Joyce's masterpiece... how cute is her roof, and tree, and window
Aerial view of the Pezely gingerbread house... love the cinnamon toast crunch shingles, Brandon's little igloo fort, Santa's sled from Isaac.
Gingerbread take 2



No comments:
Post a Comment