link href='http://brainsandchatterboxfonts.webs.com/blogger-sifr.js' media='all' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>

Sunday, February 8, 2009

We're all different in our own special ways (obviously I'm included in this statement)

So, I think that it's funny that everyone has different senses of humors... wait... sense of humors, senses of humor.... ???  OK, I think it's funny that we all have a different sense of humor. 

I'm glad that everyone is different, it makes things exciting and crazy and frustrating and unique.  I think it's so funny when only some people laugh at something and other people don't even offer up a little giggle.

So it may be a joke, or it may just be a situation that's funny, or a person, or even an item... sometimes I'll be watching a scene of a movie, or just watching people's faces and their expressions, or hear something random and I'll just bust up laughing out loud when it's obvious that no one else on the planet thinks whatever I'm laughing about is remotely funny.

I'm glad that we are all different.  

Well this clip is HiLaRiOuS!  At least to me.  I can't even explain it without bustin up.  And I know that can be annoying... So, I'm not going to tell you about it and lose it before I finish, I'll show you...

Sorry if this is not your cup of tea...  And I know that Friends isn't the most morally appropriate show sometimes, but there are a few scenes I've seen that just render me unable to speak or even breath and this is one...

  


So funny!


That reminded me of another one....this is another of my top ten almost-pee-my-pants-favorite-moments.  It's from Father Of The Bride 2.  You might have to watch the whole movie to really get the essence of Frank but this just cracks me right up.

Lucky catch editing... So I posted this other funny moment I just mentioned  but right after realized that someone who posted it on YouTube had named it something--- that I wouldn't have... Anyway, I found the same clip but this one is 10 min long instead of 2... If you want the funniest part with no background, just watch from 5 minutes to 6 minutes or click HERE for the short version on YouTube.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's too funny! I luv the show friends I think every episode has something funny that makes me start giggling. Thanks for sharing these :)

Shatzi Webster said...

HA! HA! I love, love, love Friends. I was just telling Dave last night, though, that our kids will grow up and be surprised that their parents watched that show....it definitely isn't always the best, but it's funny. Father of the Bride (both of them) are one of my favorite movies. Have you ever seen The Three Amigos? It has Steve Martin and Martin Short also. So funny!!!

Megs said...

I LOVE these clips! So funny!

Spencer, Jen, Zoe, and Emrie said...

I totally agree with you! Spence and I are the same way... I laugh hard at almost everything, and he thinks things are funny but only chuckles- sometimes! Also, that Friends clip kills me.... Have you seen the one where Ross is playing the keyboard? HILARIOUS!

Kellee said...

I loved your post cause it is exactly how Zak and I are. Zak claims that I'm his hardest audience yet other things I laugh about he doesn't think is funny at all. :)