link href='http://brainsandchatterboxfonts.webs.com/blogger-sifr.js' media='all' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Differences continued

Brandon just saw that last post and thinks Phoebe from Friends is pretty funny but didn't even chuckle once, as I laughed and laughed at the scene from Father of the Bride.

So funny to me... the clips and the situation.



Oh, and I'd also like to point out to the public (well, whoever might read this) and my other half (who this post is really meant for) that I am aware that a lot of my blog (and verbal) sentences start with "and" "so" "well" or "but" and that I use a lot of ... and ---'s and sound effects.

I'd also like to acknowledge that I know that sentences aren't supposed have those things in them, be run on sentences (or run on and on and on sentences in my case) or start with prepositions or filler words--- if you care anything about grammar.  Which I usually don't.   :)

I usually realize that I'm making mistakes.  Usually.  :)

6 comments:

Alisa said...

Maybe it's just because I lived with you for awhile and started to talk like you... but my blog entries are kind of like that too. But that's okay, because you're not writing a paper-- and it's more fun to see it written more like you would say it. Mostly, I can hear your voice when I read your blog... and your letters. I loved your letters on the mission!

Erika said...

Hey, I think in blogging there should be different grammar rules, type whatever you want! :-)

Staci said...

I was going to call you tonight. Then I realized you had better be in bed. How's the job hunting going? And the whole point of blogging is not to write like English class, but like you talk- and you do. Good job!:) Hope everything's going well.

Hale-O There said...

Funny- after I post I realize the whole paragraph is a run on sentence of my thoughts. Run on senetences just show you're female, because girls thoughts never stop, pause, quiet, etc. Men are lucky that way to never be thinking unless they have to;) Baltimore eh? Sounds like an adventure!

Mandy said...

Hey Danielle! How are you doing?? How are things going?? Are you still in Baltimore?? I hope things are going well. I love reading your blog, it's so you!!! And that's a good thing. Anyway. Just thought I'd say hi!

smwhetstone said...

Danielle- We were telling Anna about the story of Daniel in the Bible and she said, "oh, just like your friend Daniel!" At least she remembers who you are, even if she can't say your name right! :)
Sara Whetstone