link href='http://brainsandchatterboxfonts.webs.com/blogger-sifr.js' media='all' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Send In The Clowns

The Circus came to Baltimore
We went to the Circus a few weekends ago and I loved every minute of it... well almost I can't think too much about the animals... but I was very entertained.  We even went over an hour early so we could see some acts and talk to the clowns.  
7 motorcycles!  7, I've ridden a dirt bike before and can't imagine this.  CrAzY!


Brandon was a little embarrassed that we were there without kids but I loved it!  So fun!

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

love the red noses

Kathie said...

I wish we could have gone! You don't need kids to go to the circus.

Jana Lyn said...

Fun, I'm glad you enjoyed such an awesome date! Going to places for kids, without kids is the best. Just wait until you have kids, you'll know what I mean.

Love ya,
Jana

Stelene said...

You guys are so cute and fun! We went to the circus before we had kids.. it was in Rexburg & I don't even know if I would have called it a circus but hey it was fun :)