link href='http://brainsandchatterboxfonts.webs.com/blogger-sifr.js' media='all' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Brand's Graduation (mostly I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures)







Yay, so Brandon graduated from MIT in Business-Finance this last June.  He got a few job offers and we chose to move to Baltimore where he now works as an analyst at Constellation Energy.  We left our lovely Boston and moved to Baltimore at the end of the summer.


9 comments:

Alisa said...

I love the blog! It's super cute--- and I'm really excited to be able to hear more about what's going on in your life!

Anonymous said...

You're figuring it all out very quickly for sure.

Do you know how to open comments to anyone? If not the quick run down is to go into your settings tab and click on Comments, you'll see an option to let anyone comment or only registered users, etc.

If you have any other questions, I'm an expert in how Blogger works. :) Just shoot me an email.

ClaysJenna said...

Congrats Brandon. That is exciting. Good luck in Maryland and I'm excited to be able to hear and read more about how you are doing!!!

Jason and Lahia said...

I'm so excited you started a blog! I love the picture of you guys in the snow! So cute!

Marquessa said...

WELCOME!! So glad I can now see what you are up to!! Love ya!!
M

Nicole said...

That's so great that your husband graduated! Congrats! I've made my blog private so just send me an email (ohsweetpea@gmail.com) and I'll send you an invite!

Lawrence Clan said...

Hey how are? I was on Jenessa's blog & found Braydons & then I found you. It's fun to see your pictures & hear what you are up too! Our family has a blog too well I should say Bret & I have one we are the only ones that put anything on there. It's private so if you email me I will send you an invite tkjs2@msn.com if you don't mind I would like to add your blog link to mine.

Take care
Stelene

Holly Janeen said...

super glad you found my blog! how fun to read about your adventures! :)
looks like you are doing great- and as BEAUTIFUL as always!

Melissa said...

Hey Dani~ I found your blog through Brayden and Erica and found their's from Jen's. Hope you don't mind me looking at yours. It is so cute!! Hope things are going okay for you. My blog is private; email me at talk2mel@juno.com and I'll send you an invite. Have a great day! Keep in touch!
Love,
Melissa